LTA Green wall Maintenance
As many of our clients know, most of our gardeners live in a dormitory.
And we realise this can cause some level of weariness from our clients and their staff who oversees the green wall maintenance. To keep our current and future clients notified of our safety protocols, below are the precautions we take on our end in hopes to give you a peace of mind when interacting with our gardeners.
Summarised list of precautionary measures:
- Routine swab test every 2 weeks
- Split into 2 teams to minimise contact
- Masks to be on at all times
- Temperatures checked before heading to site
- Leaves dormitory room only for groceries
- Have our own dormitory rooms (does not mingle with workers from other companies)
We recently relocated our gardeners to a better dormitory with better living conditions to minimise contact with other foreign workers. To keep their mental and physical well-being needs satisfied, we installed WI-FI and air conditioning in each of the two dormitory rooms.
So be assured that our gardeners are happy, safe and well-rested to ace your maintenance!
Want to find out what one of our gardeners Jahangir has to say amidst the pandemic? Click below to read more.